Bijrani Tour Package
(Package Available Only From 15th November To 31st May)
The Bijrani Ecotourism Zone is one of the prominent zones within the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand, India. It is a designated area within the park where visitors can experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the region in an eco-friendly manner. Here's some information about the Bijrani Ecotourism Zone:
- Location: The Bijrani Ecotourism Zone is situated on the southern edge of the Jim Corbett National Park. It is located about 2 kilometers from the main entrance gate of the park in Ramnagar.
- Wildlife and Flora: Bijrani is known for its diverse flora and fauna. It is home to a wide range of animal species, including tigers, elephants, deer, leopards, sloth bears, and various bird species. The zone has a mix of dense forests, open grasslands, and a riverbed, providing a diverse habitat for wildlife.
- Safari Experience: Visitors can explore the Bijrani Ecotourism Zone through jungle safaris. Jeep safaris are the most common way to navigate through the zone, allowing tourists to venture deep into the forest under the guidance of trained drivers and forest officials. The safaris typically last for a few hours, and visitors have the opportunity to spot wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Safari Timings: The Bijrani Ecotourism Zone has specific timings for safaris. The zone is divided into morning and evening safari slots, each lasting for a few hours. The timings may vary depending on the season and park regulations, so it is advisable to check with the official authorities or tour operators for the latest information.
- Permits and Booking: To visit the Bijrani Ecotourism Zone, visitors need to obtain permits from the park authorities. These permits can be obtained online through the official website of the Jim Corbett National Park or through authorized tour operators. It is advisable to book the permits in advance, especially during peak seasons, to secure your spot.
- Rules and Regulations: Like any other ecotourism zone, there are rules and regulations in place to ensure the preservation of the park's ecosystem. Visitors are expected to follow these guidelines, which include maintaining silence, not littering, and not disturbing the wildlife. It is important to respect the environment and wildlife while enjoying your safari experience.
Visiting the Bijrani Ecotourism Zone can be a memorable experience for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. The zone offers an opportunity to witness the beauty of the Jim Corbett National Park and its inhabitants while promoting responsible and sustainable tourism practices.